I am very fortunate that my passion is also my profession. Nearly 25 years ago I graduated from massage school and it has changed my life. Every day I help clients get out of pain and become more comfortable in their bodies.
Often clients say to me, “You aren’t a massage therapist, what are you?” I am a certified medical/orthopedic therapist as well as a certified medical/orthopedic massage instructor. The focus of my work is to determine what structures are causing my client’s pain and/or discomfort. I then work directly on the areas in need and coach them on self-care techniques so they can continue their healing between sessions.
In the many years of practicing therapeutic massage my work has continually changed and evolved. My continuing education has given me the opportunity to expand my knowledge and apply my expertise more creatively and effectively.
- Graduated with honors from the Chicago School of Massage Therapy in 1998
- Certified Orthopedic Massage Instructor
- State of Illinois Licensed Massage Therapist
- Professional member of the American Massage Therapy Association
- Member of National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork